- Our goal is to create a wide network, a collective, of Black therapists who want to feel a strong sense of pride in helping not only their clients, but their communities at large.
- Therapists working within BMHMC get referrals and partial or full payment through the BMHMC banner, however individual therapists still typically operate their own clinics and private therapy outside of this fund.
- We are always seeking other therapists to help further our cause. Those who are passionate about helping individual Black clients, ending the stigma surrounding mental health, and helping us impart wisdom, tools and resources that drive fulsome healing within Black communities across Ontario.
- If you’re a licensed psychotherapist, you have expertise in the following areas, we would love to meet with you:
- 2SLGBTQIA individuals/partners of individuals
- couples therapy
- eating disorders
- body image issues
- HIV/AIDs intervention modality
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.